Monday 5 July 2010

A first pass at posting

So I've been meaning to write some form of blog about/for/inspired by my little monkey and finally, only two years down the line, I've managed to do it! I just want to try to record and remember as much as possible about these wonderful, hectic, going-by-too-fast early years.

Molly's Monkey (MM) as we'll call him, absolutely loves monkeys. And elephants. And tigers. All animals in fact. He's getting pretty good at doing lots of different animals noises:

monkey goes ooh ooh
tiger goes roaaaar
birdie goes cheep cheep
bee goes bzzzzz
sheep goes baaa
...and so on!

MM also loves to eat. Anything. Everything. Especially anything of mine. True to monkey form today he's put away a two banana smoothie (he can't see a banana without shouting nana-monkey or monkey tree) and then stole almost all of my pesto spaghetti. Ah well.

We're going to two big zoos next week, one is a World Primate Centre and both have elephants and giraffes so MM is likely to go into orbit when he sees them (me too if I'm honest).

No comments:

Post a Comment